March 2, 2009

Staying Strong

Every night I cry myself to sleep
Every night I ask myself why
Every night I hate myself more then the night before
Every night I tell myself how it is my entire fault
Every night I tear myself apart
Every night I literally drown in my own dreams
Every night I scream with hatred
Every night I want to die
Every night I go to sleep in pain
Every night I do not sleep well
Every night I pray for things to change
Every night I wish to stay upright
Every night I get lost in my thoughts
Every night I stumble over rocks, boulders and tree stumps
Every night I see my world as a disaster zone
Every night I wish for my life to end
Every night I ask for people to understand the decision
Every night I pray for forgiveness
Every night I hope for a better day to come
Every night I tell myself things will change
Every night I hold onto hope
Every day I change a life
Every day I help a person out
Every day I sing of hope and happiness
Every day I keep going
Every day I do the best I can
Every day I know it will get better some day
Every day I know it’s a new day.
~N.R.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment